Friday, June 11, 2010

summer is just not my time for writing

Of course I become more and more emotional every day about the Deepwater Horizon disaster which will be ongoing all summer.

But I don't really have anything to say about it here yet beyond frustration.

Meanwhile, I have been outside constantly doing summer things, since it has been so nice since March 1st.

So my journal is where I've been posting, not here.

I still want to write an article about what bothers me about the style of news reporting now and recently.

But I am still organizing my thoughts about this, so even if I were in the mood to write here instead of be playing outside constantly, I'm not ready to anyway.

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific site you have. advertising is a good learning for everybody.


    Yet, beware of the scammer site. it gives you pain in your head.
    I can also recommend a reliable site to ensure your learnings.Bestdissertation.com Scam

    ReplyDelete