Sunday, May 9, 2010

stopping the oil leaking -depressing news from yesterday

I don't have time to write much here this Sunday morning because I am going to get out and enjoy another nice May day.

I need to, because I found out the box that was tried yesterday to funnel the Gulf of Mexico oil leak up to a boat has not worked, and this is very depressing to learn.

----------------

I want to start writing an article about the news and how we receive it, because that has been on my mind a lot in the last few years, and because I have some ideas about this that I don't think anyone else has expressed.

Because I do so many other things, it may take me awhile to finish this.

But I will stay in touch here as I said before, to record some of my thoughts even if the main ideas I am working on aren't done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment